All qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other protected status.
The essential qualifications required of Italian Home staff members include:
- Commitment to highest quality of care
- Patience, empathy, compassion
- Strong commitment to Italian Home’s values, philosophy and mission
The intent of the following abbreviated job descriptions is to provide a representative summary of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given these titles, but additional responsibilities are required above and beyond the list below. Employees are expected to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
IHC is committed to providing employees with an excellent benefits program that offers rich, competitive benefits.
We want to know what you have to offer IHC and here’s some of what we have to offer!
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Very generous Paid Time Off- vacation, sick, personal and 12 holidays
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health & Dental- single, 2 person and family plans
- FSA- medical and dependent care
- Retirement planning- 403B
- Partial tuition reimbursement
- Spot bonus program
FREE - IHC pays for: Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)